The Church Vision
What is Our Church all about?
Firm Foundation is a spirit filled non-denominational church and ministry that believes, teaches and preaches the Holy Bible and the Gospel of Jesus Christ in its entirety. 1 Corinthians 3: 11 declares, “For no other foundation can anyone lay, than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. The history and the future of this ministry is grounded and founded on the Living Word; Jesus Christ who is the rock of our salvation.
Mission and Mandate
Our mission and mandate is to Preach the Gospel of the Kingdom and to Minister the Word of God in True Righteousness, Holiness, Deliverance and Truth according to Ephesians 4: 24, Luke 4:18, John 8:32
- We are a Spirit filled, praise and worship, Bible centered ministry built on the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the Chief Cornerstone. Eph 2:20
- We are Multicultural and diverse, ministering to the spiritual and physical needs of God’s people. Luke 4:18
- We have been called to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom with a clarion call to God’s people to return to True Righteousness, Holiness, Deliverance and Truth in Jesus Christ. Rev 2:5
- We have been called to preach deliverance and separation from the god of this world through God’s Holy Scriptures. John 10:10
- We have been called to edify, exhort, comfort and encourage men, women and youth to fulfill their God ordained destiny. 1 Cor 14: 3
- We will mentor and establish Christlike leaders and ministries in the earth, that the perfect will of God be done in earth as it is in heaven. Matt 6: 10
- We will live our lives as examples in Jesus Christ, anointed with the Holy Spirit, walking in authority, dominion and power. 1 Pet 2: 21
- We will go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that Jesus commanded us. Matt 28: 19-20
Our Extended Community Vision
To evangelize unbelievers, strengthen believers and make disciples for the Kingdom of God through local community outreach, community service, counseling services, and international outreach.
What is TRHDT?
TRHDT is defined as True Righteousness, Holiness, Deliverance and Truth.
The church symbol of Firm Foundation Christian Fellowship was birthed through a Holy Spirit inspired Mission and Mandate to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom and to minister the Word of God in True Righteousness, Holiness, Deliverance and Truth. ™
What do we believe?
The Bible – The Bible in its entirety is the inspired Word of God. It reveals God’s will for man’s salvation, and is the divine and final authority for the Christian faith, the Church, the believer’s life and judgment of the wicked.
Matt 4: 4, Mat 5: 17-18, Matt 24: 35, John 1: 1, Heb 4: 12 and Rev 22: 18-19
God the Father– There is one true God, the eternal Father, God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing and revealed in the Holy Scriptures as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is sovereign and absolute in His authority.
Gen 1: 1, Exo 3: 14, Duet 6:4, Mark 12: 29, John 10: 30, John 14: 8-17 and Luke 3: 21-22
Jesus Christ – Jesus Christ is Lord, Messiah and King. The only begotten Son of God. Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified, died, and shed his blood on the cross for our sins according to the Scriptures. He was buried and arose bodily from the dead on the 3rd day, ascended into heaven, where he is seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High. He is now our Great High Priest, Savior, Good Shepherd, Chief Shepherd, Great Shepherd, Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
John 3: 16, Acts 7: 55-56, Heb 12: 2, Col 1: 12-20 and Col 3: 1
The Holy Spirit – Is the third person of the God Head who is the Spirit of Truth. He convicts men of sin. He leads us and guides us into all truth. He regenerates, indwells, instructs, and empowers the believer for Godly living and service.
John 10: 11, Heb 13: 20, John 14: 16-17, John 16: 7-17 and 1 Peter 5: 4
Man – Man is created in the image of God but fell into sin by the first Adam and is therefore lost. Only through repentance, salvation by the shed blood of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Power of the Holy Spirit can he be saved and spiritual life is obtained.
Gen 3: 1-7, John 3: 5-7, John 3: 18, Rom 3: 23-24 and Rom 5: 12
Salvation – You must be born again. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and become children of God.
Mar 16: 16, John 3: 3-8, John 3: 16 and Romans 10: 8-11
The Return of Jesus Christ – Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the living and the dead. The dead in Christ shall be resurrected, the righteous raptured, the workers of iniquity judged and Jesus shall reign forever.
1 Thess 4:14-18, Rev 19: 11-16 and Rev 21: 5-8
Jesus Christ is LORD! Matthew 16: 16
“Preach the Gospel and Minister the Word of God in True Righteousness, Holiness, Deliverance and Truth”
Copyright Firm Foundation Christian Fellowship 2016